Winter Dates

Winter Dates (for you ….. & the kids too, if you’d like)
It’s easy to come up with things to do during the warmer months, isn’t it? Or is it just me? I feel like the colder months make things harder (or is that just cuz I love summer)… lol. Anyway, I wanted to take a moment to offer up some suggestions of fun things you can do with your partner, friend or even as a family! Check them out below:
Ice skating
Fire up a bonfire & toast
marshmallows
Go sledding
Build a snowman
Go for a drive looking at
Christmas lights
Check out the local events & go do something you haven’t yet done before
See! Coming up with fun winter dates isn’t so bad. Just use some imagination and don’t overthink it. Many of the above ideas can easily be adapted to family activities as well. During this busy season, we need to remember to stop and enjoy… so I hope these winter date ideas inspires you to set some time aside and do something that recharges you.

Comments

Popular Posts